September 2, 2022
- Labor Day- No School
Tuesday September 6
- Volleyball 5:00 @ Noblesville E. (A)
- CC 5:30 vs. Noblesville W. (H)
Wednesday September 7
- G Golf 5:00 vs. Noblesville (H)
- 7th Football 5:30 @ Creekside (A)
- 8th Football 5:30 vs. Creekside 5:30 (H)
- Tennis 5:30 @ Creekside (A)
Thursday September 8
- CC 5:00 @ Noblesville E/Clay (A)
- Volleyball 5:00 @ Clay (A)
- Tennis 5:30 vs. Carmel (H)
Friday September 9
- Mudsock Football Game 7pm @ HSE High School
8th Grade Football
D.C. Registration Deadline: SEPTEMBER 9th
MUDSOCK FOOTBALL GAME
Friday September 9, 7pm @ HSE High School
For many years, Hamilton Southeastern Education Foundation (HSEF) helped facilitate the PastaBowl, a food drive where local students donated pasta that was distributed to local food pantries the same week as the Mudsock football game. For the second year in a row, we are partnering with Fishers Youth Assistance Program (FYAP), on the Meijer Turnover Hunger food donation program the first week of September. Last year, through generous donations from every school, nearly 27,000 snack items were gathered for the Snack Attack program.
Through Turnover Hunger, we are asking all 22 HSE schools to help fill the shelves of FYAP and local food pantries with targeted food donations by students and staff.
Between September 6-9, we are asking the following breakfast, snack, and dinner items to be brought in by building type:
- Grades PreK-4: boxed oatmeal or fruit snacks
- Grades 5-8: granola bars, peanut butter crackers or cheese crackers
- Grades 9-12: ramen noodles or mac and cheese cups
Fishers Youth Assistance Program (FYAP) is offering a free weekend snack program for any student attending Hamilton Southeastern Schools who qualifies for the reduced lunch program or has an increased need currently. Snacks will be delivered to schools each week and sent home with students.
To be part of this free program, you must sign up your family online. https://forms.gle/xrKNaxRaLypSqKvV8
If you have any questions about the registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUTH FALL TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Please visit fisherstigersathletic.com for more info and to sign up.
FALL TRAINING ACADEMY (8 WEEKS)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting September 6th/8th
PRESEASON PREP 3v3 DEVELOPMENT LEAGUE
- 5 Sundays (9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9)
**Players can sign up for either or both events.
Questions contact: Assistant Coach Wayer- email@example.com
Mark your calendars, Saturday, September 17th is the 19th Annual Carrie Colglazier Scholarship Workday. Hire workers from the following groups to get your fall work done.
See attached flyer for more details or go to Colglazier Workday; to hire workers.
- Girls Soccer
- Girls Track
- National Honor Society
To learn more about the scholarship or Carrie go to Carrie Colglazier Scholarship;