How to be good Digital Citizenship
A Digital Citizen is a person who doesn't say mean things on line or doesn't post bad or embarrasing picture online.
Branding and Social Media
- Branding or Positive Social Media is how or what a person posts online.
- If someone post a mean picture online, thats and example of negative branding.
- Negative Social Media is posting bad or innapropriat words.
- A cyberbully is a person who is like a bully but online
- A cyberbully would probably post mean things about someone
- Or could post bad or innapropriate pictures online about someone
Anti-Bullying week Cyber Bullying video
"How you aren't a digital citizen
- You cyberbully or is negativily branded
- You are a bystander who doesn't do anything to solve a problem
- And you have a bad digital footprint
Piracy and Plagurism
- Piracy is steeling or giving away copyrighted work
- Plagurism is typing the same or making slight changes to someone elses work
- they are both illegal
Plagiarism is Bad
- Put quotatient marks around you search
- triangulating search
- Take out uneeded words or phrases
- A digital footprint is the history of the recent websites you have been on
- People are able to look at you digital footprint on your computer
- This his how some people get hacked online