HFRCS Newsletter SY2021-2022
December 28, 2021 - Vol.1 Issue 19
From the Principal's Office
Dear Parents and Guardians,
As we prepare to begin a fresh new year, we praise and thank God for His many blessing to us and to our school. We look forward to again working together to ensure our students have the very best experience in Catholic education. I thank you for your support and trust! Classes resume on Monday, January 3!
Sincerely Yours in Christ,
Feb 2022 Lunch Order due Jan 4
- YEAR-LONG LUNCH ORDERS: If you already indicated in previous online orders that your child will receive lunch for the rest of the school year, there is no need to complete the form again.
- MILK ONLY ORDERS: We must know your child's milk order by the deadline since we have to place the milk order separately with NDS. We are unable to provide milk for your child if there is no order. Please send in the payment for milk for the month of February.
Questions about the Breakfast/Lunch Program?
Contact: Mrs. Patricia Prasse firstname.lastname@example.org 215-269-9600 x210
January 3 - School Resumes
January 4 - Online Order for February Lunch due
January 14 - Student Council $1 Dress Down Day
January 17 - No School
January 30 - Catholic Schools Week Begins, CSW Opening Mass, Open House
Home & School News
- January 15 - Cash Bingo @ 7pm (players must be 18 years or older), St. Frances Cabrini Gymnasium. Doors open at 5:30 pm. See flyer for details.
- February 11 - Sweetheart Dance
- February 17 - Roller Skating Party/Fundraiser at Philly SkatePlex. See flyer for details.
For any questions regarding Home & School events, please reach out to the H&S Leadership Team.
Parish News: Queen of the Universe
Rev. Brian M. Kean, Parochial Administrator
Rev. Cesar J. Izzaguire, Parochial Vicar
Sunday Mass Schedule:
4:00 pm (Vigil Mass), 7:30 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm La Misa en Español
Weekday Daily Mass:
8:30 am - Tuesday through Friday
Holy Days: (subject to change)
5:00 PM (Vigil), 8:30 AM, Noon, & 7:00 PM
The Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Thursday: 6:45 pm - 7:30 pm, Saturdays: 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
The Sacrament of Baptism:
1st and 3rd Saturdays, at 11:00 am