Apriel & Seljan
definition of non-linear Relationships
- the definition of non-linear relationships is that its not arranged in a straight line.
- key features include;
- non-linear and multiobjective optimization
- solvers for non-linear least squares, data fitting, and non-linear equations
- quadratic and linearprogramming
- mixed-integer linear programming
- optimization app for defining and solving optimization problems and monitoring solution progress
- acceleration of constrained non-linear solvers with parallel computting toolbox.
You times the radius by the radius to get the answer. You habve to find the square of the radius.