February 21, 2017
Reflection Questions : Growth Mindset/Productive Struggle
- How are you modeling growth mindset in your classroom?
- Are you providing opportunities for students to engage in productive struggle?
- How are you monitoring ST Math progress to ensure students engage in productive not destructive struggle?
- The testing window for F&P assessments for all students below benchmark is now open. The deadline for entry in Illuminate is 2/24. Please let me know if you will have any difficulty meeting this deadline.
- The testing window for Math End of the Unit Assessments opens on Tuesday.
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- If you require any classroom supplies, email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org we will ensure you receive your supplies by the end of the day if they are available on site and will order any supplies that are not available on site.
Week at a Glance
- No School- President's Day
- Math Assessment Window Opens
- Minimum Day
- Foss Kits Due to Room 5
- Hoot and Holler 12:45 to 1:20
- Howard PD (Draft Agenda)
- Williams Off Site-Principal PD
- Farmers Market 2 to 5
- Williams Off Site Am-Inclusion Training
- No Afterschool Program
- F&P Score Entry Due Date
Important Upcoming Dates
FC Meeting 2/27
End of the Report Card Period 3/3
Minimum Day 3/3