Parkview Family Newsletter Last Week of School!
To translate on a cell phone, click on the black and white circle on the bottom right. To translate on a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer to your preferred language, click the black box to the right that says, "translate newsletter."
Para traducir en un teléfono celular, haga clic el círculo blanco y negro en la parte inferior derecha. Para traducir en una tableta, computadora portátil o computadora de escritorio a su idioma preferido, haga clic en el cuadro negro a la derecha que dice "translate newsletter.”
Turning in Devices
- devices (iPad or Chromebook)
- cords (for device and hotspot)
- hotspots (if borrowed)
- carrying cases (for Chromebooks only)
Cohort B turn-in date: June 17th.
June 17th and 18th Alternate Bell Schedule
Because students won’t have devices for the last two days of school, they must all attend school on campus on June 17th and June 18th.
The bell schedule will be as follows:
June 17th, 2021 & June 18th, 2021
8:15 a.m.- arrival
9:45 a.m.- dismissal
grab-and-go breakfast and lunch at 9:45
9:45 - 10:30 - Desks Cleaned
10:30 a.m.- arrival
12:00 p.m. - dismissal
grab-and-go breakfast and lunch at 12:00
Students is Byers, Green, and Nabors
- June 17th- no schedule change from the previous day
- June 18th- all students in these three classes attend from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
All students take home asynchronous assignments (social studies reading/writing, art, writer’s workshop, p.e.) to complete instructional minutes; K=90 min, 1-3=140 min. 4-5=150 min.
- Cost= $10.00 exact cash only accepted. Turn in money and order to the front office.
- Yearbooks will be distributed the last week of school. 6th graders can stop by the office to pick theirs up that week.
Fifth Grade Promotion Drive-Through Car Parade
- When?- June 17th at 1:00 pm
- How? - Drive through our parking lot and stop to pick up a certificate.
- Where?- Enter the parking lot on Helen St. through the driveway that is closest to our kindergarten playground and exit on the side closest to the big playground.
- Who?- All Parkview 5th grade students, including Hybrid and Hueneme at Home.