May 28, 2018
As you are looking ahead to your summer break, I encourage you to:
1. Be a bookworm! Read a book or two for pleasure.
2. Sleep in! Skip that alarm and rest!
3. Make something!
4. Learn something new! (This does not have to be job related.)
5. Cook new recipes. What have you always been wanting to try?
6. Meet friends for lunch, and make it last more than thirty minutes!
7. Explore - old favorite places or new places you've always wanted to see.
8. Make time for family fun.
10. Do what you love.
How is your end of year checklist coming? If you have questions, please ask!
Bryan sent out information about the dress code this week, but here is a reminder:
Monday - attire of your choice
Tuesday - professional dress
Wednesday - professional dress
Thursday - jeans
Friday - jeans and spirit wear
Did you know?
5/27 - National Grape Popsicle Day
5/28 - National Hamburger Day
5/29 - National Paperclip Day
5/30 - National Creativity Day
5/31 - National Smile Day
6/1 - National Nail Polish Day
6/2 - National Black Bear Day
Have a wonderful summer! We will see you next school year!