2nd Annual Operation Jack

KC Run/Walk in the Snow (for autism)

Save the Date Dec. 28th, 2013! Theatre in the Park (Shawnee Mission Park) will be the Start and Finish for this event. Please "Join" our Facebook Event page the link is below. We want to make sure you are up to date with all the happenings revolving around our favorite autism event.

We will be holding a 5k, Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay, Full Marathon, Full Marathon Relay!!! If you are planning a Relay please contact Matt Popilek available on the Facebook Event Page.



If you can't run, but would like to help we need volunteers!!! Please register for volunteering at the below site.


If you would like to donate to a Team - Heart "Fit" for God will be raising money. 80% of all net proceeds will be going to Autism Society of the Heartland, a KC based Charity that supports our local families affected by autism. The remaining 20% will be going to Operation Jack to help fund autism charities nationwide.


2nd Annual Operation Jack KC Run/Walk in the Snow

Saturday, Dec. 28th 2013 at 8-11am

7710 Renner Road

Shawnee, KS

For more information, visit the event page on Facebook.

Event Information

Friday the 27th Packet Pick up is being held at Garry Gribble's from 3 - 7 pm

11908 W 119th St., Overland Park

8 am Open Registration at the park

9 am Marathon to begin - Half and 5k to start shortly after Marathon

Park is reserved through 5 pm.