Parent Newsletter - Issue #284 - May 31, 2020
What a different ending to this school year! We hope all of you can rest, recharge, and enjoy the summer vacation.
To the Senior Tigers of 2020, we can't wait to honor you next Friday, June 5, at your Graduation Ceremony. Remember the Travis Way as you forge your future. You will do great things in this world and we look forward to hearing about all of your accomplishments.
We are One, We are Family, We are Tigers!
Friday, June 5th, 8pm
3335 Hurricane Lane
Missouri City, TX
- Students should arrive between 7:00–7:30 p.m.
- Students with the last name A–L should enter the HOME field level gate
- Students with the last name M–Z will enter the VISITOR field level gate
- Parents may drop-off students at field level gates to minimize the amount of vehicles as parking near the stadium is limited
- Stadium gates for guests will open at 7:15 p.m.
- Bring your cap and gown
Congratulations to our 2020 Honor Graduates!
Loaner Laptops and Hotspots
Happy Retirement, Mrs. Canton! We will miss you!
Cafeteria Account Information
If you have questions regarding your or your child's cafeteria account (transferring or obtaining unused funds from account balances, application status, purchase history, obtaining ID or PIN, enrollment, etc.), please be ready to provide all names, schools, and IDs along with your questions to:
Contact: Child Nutrition Department
Phone: (281) 634-1855
Need to pay a fine or fee? See information below.
Free Resources for College Admissions Test Prep
EBSCO is offering these resources for free until June 30.
College Admissions Test Prep Resources from EBSCO LearningExpress®
(free access through June 30, 2020)
● AP® Chemistry Study Guide
● AP® Computer Science A Study Guide
● AP® English Literature and Composition Study Guide
● AP® European History Study Guide
● AP® Statistics Study Guide
● AP® U.S. Government Study Guide
● AP® U.S. History Flash Review
● SAT® Math Success in 20 Minutes a Day
We are thankful for FBISD Child Nutrition Services!
Reminder: FBISD will offer free Grab & Go meals to anyone 18 and under and to students with disabilities without regards to age, at 11 schools (THS included) from 7:30- 9:00 a.m. & 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m daily, Monday through Friday.
A Message from Nurse Lischau
Counselor and Administrator Splits
Dwelvin Oliphant, Lead Counselor
Ladale Webster-Lamb (A-Ch)
Monet Newsome (Ci-Go)
Jeanne Andrews (Gr-La)
Cheryl Clark (Le-Ok)
Brenell Young (Ol-Sh)
Tanya Johnson (Si-Z)
Sarah Laberge, Principal
Adrienne Garcia, Associate Principal
Damien Bassett, Assistant Principal (A-C)
Lisa Long, Assistant Principal (D-I)
Derryk Pope, Assistant Principal (J-M)
Tara Baker, Assistant Principal (N-R)
Erik Smith, Assistant Principal (S-Z)