"There's No Place Like Hooker Oak!"
Week of November 2nd
Weekly LifeSkill: Patience
Weekly Announcement Video
Hooker Oak Staff Spotlight
Pauline Daugherty, Targeted Case Manager
My name is Pauline Daugherty; I am a bilingual case manager here at our Amazing Hooker Oak School. My job is to help our families with the resource systems here in Chico, so that they can better help their children continue to attend school. My husband, who is retired and I have lived in Chico for a little over 30 years. I have one daughter who also lives here in Chico. I like to read, sew, shop, cook but mostly I love children. I love all the Holidays. Halloween, Christmas and all the other characters of the months. I am so excited to have kids back on our campus. When not working I like to go sightseeing, and traveling, there are so many places yet to explore. My greatest joy comes from the amazing smiles of our AMAZING students here at Hooker Oak. I am blessed to be able to call this school my second home.
Hooker Oak Spirit Wear
It's time to order spirit gear! We are currently taking orders for hoodies, T-shirts, Kleen Kanteens, and more! You can go to hookeroakpto.com/store to order.
All orders are due by Friday, November 13th!
CUSD Re-Opening Plan
Link to CUSD website: http://www.chicousd.org/
Family Resource Links
- CUSD Reopening Plan: http://www.chicousd.org/documents/COVID/Reopening%20Plan/Final%20School%20Reopening%20Plan.pdf
Additional Resource Links
- COVID-19 Resource Page: http://www.chicousd.org/News/Emergency-Info/COVID-19-Information/index.html
- Protocols for In-Person Instruction: http://www.chicousd.org/News/Emergency-Info/COVID-19-Information/Protocols/index.html
- Safety Protocols: http://www.chicousd.org/News/202021-Instructional-Models/Safety-Protocols/index.html
- Frequently Asked Questions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18gFEX3Lg5N30PTX0UM1sH6AEGrWa_wQlYKntDQi2wrc/edit
- 2020/21 Instruction Models: http://www.chicousd.org/News/202021-Instructional-Models/index.html
- Explanation of 2020/21 Instructional Models (Including Schedules): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AlHgZhUdtMH09MYAbxZUDBkwGQIhtCkb0dv6Szom6-w/edit
Video Resource Links
Mental Health & Wellness Resources
With growing concerns regarding COVID-19, we know this is a time of great uncertainty for all of us and our communities. Chico Unified families can take full advantage of the tele-health and virtual therapy resources made available through our partner Care Solace.