Matunuck Morning Memo
Manta Rays' News Waves 9/28/15
NUTS & BOLTS
- Please check your science kits carefully before using them in your classroom. If you have questions about allergy students please see Mrs. Lennon.
- I have been making afternoon announcements at 3:05 daily. Now that we're back in the routine, the announcement will be made at approximately 3:10.
- All classroom teachers should have received a GEAR Play roster on Friday. If you did not, please see Mrs. Evans.
- You should receive an evaluation notification by October 1st. See the Evaluation Calendar for other pertinent dates.
- Ensure that you are wearing your ID above the waist at all times. If you notice someone does not have an ID (ie. maintenance, copy machine worker, etc), notify the main office.
- Healthy taste test this week
- I will be at admin for the morning
GEMS Net Training (Kindergarten)
- DEC Meeting (3:30 Admin)
- Notification from evaluator
Faculty Meeting: Bring your Teacher Guide & OBPP Binder
Data Days begin: Bring current data with you
I will be out 2:00-3:15 (Mrs. Carroll will be on call)
10/5 - I will be at admin for the morning
District Crisis Committee Meeting
10/9 - Jog-a-thon: Extreme weather theme
Request for evaluator change due by today