Kaospilot Experience Design
DESIGNING MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCES FOR YOUR AUDIENCES
Join the 3-day program in Aarhus, May 2017
Join this unique 3-day high touch open sign-up Kaospilot Experience Design Innovation program for international professionals – from 17th -19th of May 2017. First to market of its kind in Scandinavia.
Do these questions speak to you?
- and is there absolutely nothing that can stop you from answering them?
- How do you deal with the new customer demands for transparency, authenticity and trustworthiness?
- How can you anchor engagement within your organization to drive experience innovation?
- How can you create powerful experiences driven by user insights?
- How do your customers get the most value from your events?
- What are the best methods to captivate the attention of the people you serve?
- How do you ensure your customers’ involvement in the co-creation of your future offerings?
Then Join us .....
.... and learn & train hands-on - together with a group of international professionals and experts - how in simple steps to design and stage engaging & meaningful experiences for your customers, users, audiences, visitors & organisation.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- YOU are a passionate international professional!
- You are from the communication industry, and you work professionally with marketing, advertisement and branding, and you want to make a step from communication to powerful experience platforms in your solutions
- You manage people or consult organisations with a focus on change, culture & relationships and you believe above all that engagement, motivation and results go hand in hand with deeply meaningful work life experiences
- You design and manage important target-group events and want to make them more experiential and use them more strategically
- You are a designer of any discipline and you want to expand your toolbox with new experience instruments and approaches
- You work with service & product design and meaningful customer experiences, and your business is innovation and innovation processes based on co-creation and inter-disciplinarity
- You design and facilitate meetings, courses, conferences, workshops and processes and you know that it is the whole experience that will make people come back and make them spread the positive word to others
- You entertain groups of important people who visit your company and/or area, and they must be greeted with high touch and unique experiences
- You believe in the economy of powerful experience and emotion