Teaching in the Digital Age (TIDA)
This Course begins February 6th and ends April 28th 2017!
- The Course is 12 weeks long. Uncompleted courses do not receive credit.
- Expect to complete 30 hours of instructional time and 15-20 hours on assignments.
- We provide online office hours where a teacher will be available to discuss questions.
- You are required to attend conference call: Feb 6th: 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm.
- You are required to attend conference call: Apr 18th: 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm.
Interested in taking the course?
Register by February 3rd, to course #16341. Please refrain from responding to this email or calling the Office of Online Learning with questions, information is provided at the BVSD Online website, the TIDA webpage, our Employment Info webpage and the course posting. You may email the teacher listed on the course posting to answer any course related questions you have.