Technology to Implement in 2018
Grades 3-5 January teacher training for 2018
Teachers will explore different technologies while rotating in stations.
- Learn the different types of QR codes to use in a variety of areas in the classroom.
- Explore the top 100 free educational apps for 2017 and answer questions in Padlet.
- Re-examine iReady Reports.
- Take a quiz in Office 365 Forms using newly released 3rd grade science questions. How can Forms be implemented into the classroom?
Have you ever used QR codes in your classroom? Be a student and
- complete 2-3 of the QR code activities in Station 1.
- Using your iPad take a picture or make a video explaining which activities you completed using the camera app on the iPad.
- Upload your completed pictures or video to OneDrive and Share with Mrs. Guimbellot
Explore the article, "Top 100 Educational Apps for 2017"
Click on the link below and pick a subject area to explore the top apps in 2017. Once you have viewed the website and explored several of the apps to complete the Padlet activity. Link is below.
Digging Deeper into iReady Reports
In this station you will dig deeper into the iReady reports with Mrs. Guimbellot.
TCAP New Release Questions
- Open Mr. Bolden's or Stephanie Finley's email to navigate to the newly released TCAP question type questions for Math and Science.
- Discuss the question types with your group.
- Take the 3rd grade sample quiz below.