Where did it come from
- The group began in 2004 as al Qaeda in Iraq, before rebranding as ISIS two years later.
- Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda both were radical anti western militant groups devoted to establishing an independent Islamic state in the region.
- ISIS is putting governing structures in place to rule the territories the group conquers once the dust settles on the battlefield.
What are its intentions
- To destroy a lot of historical sites and I think take over the world.
- Harm people.
- Brake historical things around the world.