Get it :) no..... Ok
Does the type of chocolate affect the time it melts?
I think normal chocolate will melt quicker then the rest.
- At least four types of chocolates
- Unwrap the chocolates
- Set them on the pantry
- Get journal out
- Write down the temperature
- Along the way write down what happens
- Check room temperature every once in a while just in cased it changed
- Make sure they melted on their own don't put hot things close to them
- Try 3 times
- Dark chocolate can last very long
- Milk and white chocolate
- Melting chocolate above 94▫️f will not keep its taste
- Tampering chocolate will make it keep its taste
- Chocolate can range in color from white to black
- Chocolate last longer in its wrap
My hypothesis was wrong because normal chocolate didn't melt quicker then the rest. If I did this project again I will use a timer and keep one of the chocolates wrapped. This project was a basic one no difficulties along the way.