4K P.M. Class
December 18, 2014
- We have school Monday (12/22) and Tuesday (12/23).
- We will not start a new letter because of the short week.
- Tuesday (12/23) is pajama day in 4K. We will be watching part of Polar Express.
- I will send home the January calendar and snack calendar next week.
Parent Involvement Opportunities...
- TUESDAY, Dec 30 5:30-7:30 pm
- SATURDAY, Jan 3 11:00 am & 1:00 pm
Remember to keep your children involved in activities, at home or in the community, over winter break. Enjoy the time with family and friends!
Putting Numbers in Order
Letter K Activities...
1. Make a kite.
2. Play kickball.
3. Lock the door with a key.
4. Dress up like a king.
5. Look for kittens.
6. Play with kitchen gadgets in the klitchen.
7. Give a kiss.
8. Make kabobs.
Please bring a show and tell object that starts with the letter Kk on Thursday, January 8th.