Student Bulletin - August 20, 2023
- 6th Grade Transition Day (8:20AM-11:30AM)
- First Day of School (8:20AM-3:15PM)
- Back to School Night Parents Only (6:00PM-7:40PM)
- Online football spirit wear store closes
- 8/29 - Fundraiser Begins
GENERAL INFORMATION & UPDATES
Car Rider Map
Car Riders = East Entrance
Buses Only = West Entrance
Transition Day - 6th Grade
- 8:20-11:30 AM
- Car riders and buses will be released by staff members beginning at 8:05 AM.
- Transportation is provided for students scheduled in bus zones. See Bus Route Finder for specific bus numbers and pick up times.
- All students that are riding to school (this day only) will be picked up 10 minutes later than the pick up time that will show in their student's PowerSchool. Students need to be at the stop watching and waiting for the bus 5 minutes before the new pick up time.
- Pull all the way forward to the green cone, then students may exit vehicles. Students may only exit vehicles when they are inside the green zone.
- The EAST entrance is the only entrance and exit for car riders.
- Students will not need to bring any other supplies besides their Chromebook an charger.
- Students will start their day in their Homeroom class.
- Students will "practice" lunch with their teacher, but no food will be served. No money is needed.
We are excited to see our new Bison!
Back-to-School Night (Parents Only)
- Parents and guardians will follow their student's schedule, meet teachers, and get a feel for a day-in-the-life of their middle schooler.
- Please arrive early and allow time to find your student's Homeroom class. Classes start at 6:00 PM.
- We will have your student's schedule available for you.
- This is not an event for students.
PTSA Andy's Night
Bison SMART Club
WHAT IS THE Bison SMART CLUB ALL ABOUT?
Bison Smart is a club whose members are Alcohol, Tobacco, and other Drug-Free (ATOD). We focus on providing ATOD events for our members and the entire ETMS student body. Additionally, we strive to educate students on related issues through our monthly meetings using fun and informative activities and games. Our goal is to empower our students to make smart decisions when faced with tough choices.
2023-24 Fall Athletics
Cross Country - 6th, 7th, & 8th grade
Volleyball -7th & 8th grade
Football - 7th & 8th grade
Please click on the following link below for the upcoming 2023-24 ETMS Sports school year.