Central Park East II
CPE II Notes December 4, 2017
Early Dismissal for ALL STUDENTS this Friday, December 8th
Important Dates - An * means more information is in this newsletter
- Sunday, December 3rd Barnes and Noble Family Event and Fundraiser*
- Sunday, December 3rd - December 10th Barnes and Noble online Fundraiser*
- December 5th Deadline to sign up for the first Corbin Hill Winter Share delivery*
- Wednesday December 6, 8:45 am - elementary school tour for prospective families
- Friday, Dec 8th, 8:30am PA meeting for all parents, 104th St. school cafeteria.
- Friday, December 8th, 2017 - Early Dismissal for ALL STUDENTS
- Friday, December 22nd, 2017 - Full school day
- Saturday, December 23 - Monday, January 1, 2018 - Winter Recess - No School
- Tuesday, January 2nd 2018 - Full school day
CPE II Website
Bookfair Today! Missed the Bookfair? You can still shop online
Barnes & Noble is hosting our book fair, it is a 2 component event:
- in-store (86th & Lexington) bookfair all day on December 3rd
- Entertainment starts at 12 pm with Loonie Louie
- Raffle Drawing 1:30
- Performance by the Gan Family Band at 2 pm
- Online component from December 3rd – 10th.
- Share this coupon with family Friends
Pencils and Pens - Have Any?
Free one-hour coach-led session for families with youth runners ages 6 to 10*
Join New York Road Runners' youth staff for a one-hour coach-led session for families with youth runners ages 6 to 10*. The hour will combine exercise and education so both kids and adults can learn and foster healthy relationships with running exercises.
Sun, December 17, 2017 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EST
NYRR RUNCENTER 320 West 57th Street
If you are unable to attend, please cancel your order or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
*This requires attendance from both parent and child(ren). Please RSVP total number (parent plus child(ren)).
Can you imagine all the hats, scarves, gloves and jackets in our school.........?
Corbin Hill Farm Share only $15
CORBIN HILL FARM WAS ESTABLISHED TO SUPPLY FRUITS AND VEGETABLES TO AREAS OF NEW YORK CITY THAT HAVE LIMITED ACCESS TO FRESH PRODUCE. We have set up
Central Park East II (104th and Madison) as a farm share pick up site. This is open to anyone, so be sure to share with friends and family. Sign up by December 5th for the first Winter Share delivery on Tuesday, December 12th, 2017.
You can pay online with a debit or credit card.
Or with checks made payable to “Corbin Hill Food Project”
Or with your SNAP/EBT card.
Shopping from Amazon so that CPE II gets 5+ %
To benefit CPE II when shopping from Amazon you MUST start at the special link. You can find it at CPE2.org. In the upper right hand corner, it says:
or start at https://www.amazon.com/?%5Fencoding=UTF8&tag=cpiipaas-20 or the link below.
Elementary School Open House for Prospective Families
*Yhane is the point person for help at the elementary school including changes in dismissal (Yhane@cpe2.org)
*Jai is the point person for help at the middle school including changes in dismissal (Jaison@cpe2.org)
Elementary School Phone: 212 860 5992 and press "0" at the prompt
Middle School Phone: 212 348 2023 and press "0" at the prompt
Please note that there is nobody in the Middle School office during lunch/recess, which is 11:40 to 12:30.