Hello and welcome to this page about internet safety.
Five helpful tips to stay safe on the internet.
1. Never reveal your age, name or location.
2. Never give out any personal information.
3. Don’t do anything you shouldn’t be doing.
4. Always set your privacy settings to friends only.
5. Check who has viewed your profile.
These are the skills I use most often.
1. Report conspicuous activities.
2. Never say anything that can be used to find you.
3. Don’t give away your password.
4. Don’t ever use a username that will reveal your gender.
5. Block anyone who wants to know where you live.
6. Make sure your conversations stay private.
Always take caution on unknown websites.
Be careful on social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, etc.
Cyber gossiping can ruin peoples lives and hurt their feelings.