Adult Co-ed Softball League
Register by Jan 29
New! 2016 Summer League
Mechanicsburg Area Parks & Recreation forming a NEW Adult Co-ed Softball League.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Games - Double Headers played on Tuesday and Thursday nights. First game is 6:00 pm, second game is 7:00 pm.
- Season is April 19 - July 28 and includes playoffs.
- Fields - Winding Hills Park East.
- Fees include: a dozen 11" and a dozen 12" balls, official rules of softball, ASA book/official waiver form, and ASA Official Team Scorebook.
- Cost per team is $325.
- Umpire Fees - The Home team is responsible for paying the umpire $30 cash at the beginning of the game. This in addition to your entry fee.
- Insurance - Participation in this League is at your own risk. We advise participants to carry their own accident insurance.
- Uniforms - The league requires that all players be dressed alike using the same uniform, or as close as possible.
- Bats - Only ASA Legal bats may be used. Singled walled ASA stamped bats.
- Playoffs - All teams will make the playoffs.
- Rules, Regulations and Registration: Forms available online at www.mbgsd.org, Parks & Recreation Flyers or click on Co-ed Softball League.