I have worked in the field of education for the past twenty years. I taught preschool for fifteen years before joining Indianapolis Public Schools. The last few years I worked at Art With a Heart before joining the ILH team. I'm enjoying teaching Kindergarten in my neighborhood.
My husband and I have been married for 27 years and have four children. I enjoy being in nature, hiking, gardening and cooking.
- Attendance matters so much! Please make sure your child is at school every day on time!
- If your child is getting chili at school please have them wear a long sleeved t-shirt under their uniform shirt. Students cannot wear jackets at school unless they have the school logo.
- We need all parents on class dojo! It is a great tool for communicating with the school. If you need help setting yours up please stop by the office!
- We are still enrolling students! If you know anyone wanting a school tour please have them call or stop by the office.
February 2020 Calendar
Other Upcoming Events!
Listed below are a few other activities that ILH will be hosting throughout the rest of the school year. Keep an eye out for more information as the dates get closer. If you are interested in volunteering at any of these events, or If you have any questions, you can call our office at 317-832-4900.
March 2, 2020 - March 6, 2020: Read Across America
- March 2nd: Guest readers
- March 6th: School wide assembly
March 11, 2020: Design Thinking Exhibition
April 3, 2020: ILH Movie Night
- Special screening of "Paper Tigers" for our parents, while students watch a different movie.
April 13th - April 17th: iLearn Spirit Week
April 30, 2020: El Dia de los Ninos (Children's Day) Family Night
May 13, 2020: Final Design Thinking Exhibition