The Hillside Happenings!
School of Choice Newsletter 2023-2024 School Year
School of Choice-how it works!
1. Take a tour (not required)
2. Attend the HMS Showcase-February 9th @ 5:30 (not required)
3. Complete the School of Choice Application on SVUSD's website. It is due before 4:00 PM on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, in order to be considered for openings.
4. Families will be notified of their acceptance by March 6th.
5. Once accepted, families will need to review registration and course selection materials. A virtual Q & A session will be offered on March 13th. Links will be included in acceptance letter and school website.
Any questions, please contact our Registrar Mrs. Sobel at 805-520-6810 ext 1012 or through email, email@example.com
Showcase (Open house) on February 9th at 5:30pm.
Hillside Middle School, Simi Valley
Equal Opportunity / Non-discrimination
The Governing Board of Simi Valley Unified School District is committed to providing equal opportunity for all individuals in education. District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, including discrimination against an individual or group based on race, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital, pregnancy, or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; a perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.