ACA Peds Council News
7/23-24/22 Peds Symposium, Participate in Research, & more
Pediatrics Symposium: Caring for the Pediatric Spine
Logan University and the ACA Pediatrics Council Present: Caring for the Pediatric Spine
The symposium is available in-person and virtual. Registration prices remain the same for both formats. Registration for virtual program closes on July 15th.
- Regular Registration (non-members) $200; Early Bird $180
- Regular Reg. (ACA CCP Members) $180; Early Bird $160
- Students: Regular $110; Early Bird $95
Register and pay by July 8, 2022, to qualify for the Early Bird discount.
Featuring: Elise Hewitt, DC, DICCP, FICC; Hannah Anderson, DC, CACCP; Jenna Quentin, Social Media Expert; Jenny Brocker, DC, DICCP; Mary Beth Minser, DC, FICPA; Holly Tucker, DC, MPH, CHES, FASA, PFP;
Saturday, July 23, 2022 – 12:00 pm -7:00 pm
Dr. Elise Hewitt- Pediatric Adjusting (4 hours)
Dr. Hannah Anderson- Gut Health in Pediatric Patients (2 hours)
Jenna Quentin- How to Adjust your Social Media (1 hour) No CE
Sunday, July 24, 2022 – 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Dr. Jenny Brocker- Management of Common Infant Conditions (2 hours)
Dr. Mary Beth Minser- Clinical Pearls and Conditions in the 4-8 year old Pediatric Population (2 hours)
Dr. Holly Tucker- Business Simplified:
Understanding the Basics of Entrepreneurship in Chiropractic (2 hours) No CE
Do you work with patients age 12 to 17?
We need your help!
- Who can participate in the COURSE Study: chiropractors that work with people ages 12-17, scan the code BELOW to get started!
The ACA Peds Council Research Committee has partnered with the leading researchers in the field to provide opportunities for our members to actively contribute to advancing pediatric literature. Email the ACA CCP Research Director, Dr. Jessie Young, DrJessieYoung@gmail.com to be a mentor, find a mentor, or get more information.
The ACA Peds Council is here for YOU!
As part of this community, we want to connect with you, learn more about who you are, and know who we can refer patients to. We are looking for members of the ACA Pediatrics Council to feature on our website and social media pages.
Would you like to be featured as our member of the month? Member Minute consists of a one minute video of you answering your favorite questions below an introducing yourself. Please take a minute to answer a few of these questions, and email your responses to us.
Application for Member Minute
- Full name:
- Company Name:
- Why did you become a chiropractor? Or a chiropractic student?
- What motivates you to serve your community?
- Do you have an area of expertise?
- What is your favorite thing about being part of the pediatrics council?
- Who do you love providing care for, who can we send your way?
- What 3 words would you use to describe the ACA pediatrics council?
- How has being involved with the ACA helped your career?
- What is your favorite pediatric chiropractic memory or case?
- What advice do you have for doctors considering joining the ACA pediatrics council?
- Share one thing you do for fun.
Please send an email to our membership chair, Dr. Jo Nell Shaw at email@example.com, include a headshot/photo you’d like used with your answers, a video answering any of the above questions, and links to your business’ social media profiles.
There are so many more advantages to being a member that will enhance your pediatric practice. We invite students and first year graduates to join, as their membership fees are FREE! General membership is only $85.00 for ACA members.