Follow these steps to obtain Edmodo Access!
For STUDENTS to REGISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN EDMODO:
- Go to www.edmodo.com
- Click on I’m A Student.
- Type in a code that you received from ANY teacher or the library.
- Username: use your 6-digit student ID (no zero in front). It is possible that your ID is used by another student elsewhere in the country. If it is, use your first initial at the end of it. (For example: 123456t)
- Password: use your network password.Do NOT choose a username and password that differ from these instructions.
- Using this pattern helps teachers to help you.
- You may enter your email address.
- Type in your first name. Capitalize it!
- Type in your last name. Capitalize it!
- Check the terms of service box.
- Click on the Sign Up link.
- No student should have more than one account on Edmodo! You make one account, and add your classes to that ONE account.
- You may put an avi or other picture on your account, but you are NOT allowed to put a real picture of yourself. It violates privacy laws and restrictions for minors.
TO ADD ANOTHER CLASS:
- · Click on the + sign next to Groups.
- · Click on Join.
- · Type in a Class Code.
- · Click Join.
- · Click Join.
FOR PARENTS TO REGISTER:
· Have your child log into Edmodo.
· At the bottom left-hand side of the page, you will see a Parent Code
· Use the parent code to register at www.edmodo.com. The link for parents is right below the link for teachers.
· You will be able to see all correspondence given to your child. You will not be able to see other students’ accounts or comments. You will not be able to comment. Email the teacher if you have a question.