Lincoln Middle School
October 30, 2020
Quarter 1 report cards are available starting today, October 30 and can be viewed in the Parent Portal. Please note that hard copies of report cards will not be mailed home. Follow the steps below to access the report card in the Parent Portal:
1. Access the Parent Portal from the following link: https://d57.powerschool.com/public/home.html
2. Log into your account using your username and password.
3. Once logged in, click on “Report Card” at the very bottom of the navigation menu on the left hand side of your screen.
4. Click on “Lincoln Middle School Report Card”
I am proud of Lincoln students' hard work and know they will continue to do their best as we move forward into this school year.
Please consider joining the Lincoln PTO. The PTO meets and works together to benefit all Lincoln students; and, family memberships are important to the success of our PTO. Click on the link below to join the PTO. Thank you for your support.
It is going to be a 4-day weekend for our students! I hope families and students will take advantage of the break away from screen time. We will back on Wednesday!
THE LINCOLN PTO: MEMBERSHIP !!
JOIN BY NOVEMBER 30 and your membership includes a Lincoln face mask! Support Lincoln's PTO and all Lincoln students by becoming a member of the PTO.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PARENTS OF STUDENTS WITH ASTHMA OR FOOD ALLERGIES
FROM MRS. SMITH, SCHOOL NURSE
Does your child have asthma or food allergies? If your child will be learning in person please drop off the required forms in the health office as soon as possible.
Parents may also want to review this overview of Health Office COVID-19 Procedures. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Smith in the Lincoln Office.
District 214: Recent 8th Grade Parent and Guardian Mailing
FROM YOUR SCHOOL NURSE, MRS. SMITH: ATTENTION! PARENTS OF 6TH GRADERS and NEW STUDENTS !
- All incoming 6th grade and new students must submit a completed school physical and immunization record to the health office prior to in person learning.
- Dental forms are also required but they are not required for in person learning.
- Physical exams after August 24, 2019 and dental examinations done after 11/15/19 fulfill the requirement.
- Once In-Person learning resumes, if the required paperwork has not been received, your child will be excluded from school.
- Paperwork can either be emailed to the school nurse (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dropped off at Lincoln Middle School (collection bin located in the foyer/front of building from 7am-3pm) or faxed to (847) 394-7358.
- Please make sure to complete the health history section at the top of the form, sign and date--this section is completed by parent.
- Medical forms can be found at this link.
Our Education Foundation is an integral partner in District 57's goal to provide excellent education! Click here to read more about the Ed Foundation.