The Anti-Trust Shadow
William Howard Taft
The Money Booster- Evil Nemesis
The five evil things The Money Booster or trusts has done:
1) They were only useful to rich people because they made the rich richer and poor poorer.
2) Trusts had monopolistic power.
3) They had the ability to control the politicians that dealt with them such as William H. Taft and Teddy Roosevelt.
4) They reduced the competition and drove prices up.
5) Once one trust was created, it had control over other things of that commonality. For example, once the Edison Trust was formed, it controlled basic movie patents.