Week at a Glance
It's hard to believe there are only two more weeks of school! Wow! Where has the year gone?
We still have some exciting things on the docket these last few days. MakerSpace Day is this Thursday. Kari and Chelsey have been working hard to get materials organized for the morning activities. It will be awesome to see the whole student body engaged in problem solving in such an engaging and fun way. Amber and Caitlin have a TON (ok, maybe not 2,000), but A LOT of students signed up for the talent show this Friday. It's always a good time. I really enjoy seeing the students perform. Let's not forget the much anticipated sixth grade students vs. staff kickball game at the conclusion of Field Day on Friday! I already have students asking me if they get to play kickball against the staff when the sixth graders go to the middle school. The game is a big deal to our students!
It's going to be a great week!
- PAC luncheon
- 7:30 a.m.--whole group collaboration--continued work on reinforcement system
- 8:30 a.m.--meeting--Kari & Karen
- 11:50 a.m.--gr. 1 data meeting
- 12:55 p.m.--K data meeting
- 2:15 p.m.--case conference--Lucinda, Mary, Heather, & Karen
- 3:00 p.m.--kindergarten screening in the cafeteria
- 7:30 a.m.--talent show meeting in gym for staff involved in performance
- 8:30 a.m.--admin meeting--Josh & Karen at ENCO
- 1:00 p.m.--case conference--Lucinda, Courtney, Heather, Mary, & Karen
- 2:00 p.m.--meeting--Amber & Karen
- 2:30 p.m.--meeting--Dona & Karen
- 2:40 p.m.--student council meeting
- 3:00 p.m.--case conference--Patrice, Mary, Jessica, & Karen?
- 3:30 p.m.--interviews @ SSES--Karen & Jessica W.
- First grade to zoo
- 7:30 a.m.--case conference--Kurt, Mary, & Karen
- 8:30 a.m.--gr. 4 data meeting
- 9:00 a.m.--meeting--Megan & Karen
- 9:30 a.m.--gr. 2 data meeting
- 10:30 a.m.--gr. 3 data meeting
- 12:55 p.m.--meeting--Kurt & Karen
- 1:30 p.m.--gr. 5 data meeting
- 2:00 p.m.--Senior Walk
- 2:45 p.m.--case conference--Jessica, Mary, Stephanie, & Karen
- 2-hour delay for specials
- 8:30 a.m.--MakerSpace Day begins--See separate email for details.
- 8:30 a.m.--Last time to submit Student of the Week nomination!
- 8:30 a.m.--meeting--Karen & Heather
- Study Island luncheon--See separate email for info.
- 2:40 p.m.--NEHS meeting
- 2:45 p.m.--case conference--Jessica, Caitlin, Mary, & Karen
- 8:30 a.m.--Field Day rotations begin
- FLS Bike Day at ENHS
- 12:45 p.m.--Talent Show in gym
- 3:00 p.m.--case conference--Jackie, Karen, K teacher, & Heather
- 3:00 p.m.--Bridal shower in MP room