KLA NBV Monthly Newsletter
What a great year it has been !! Looking back at all we have accomplished together gives me an incredible sense of pride in who we all are as a school. Thank you for your collaboration, trust , and support. We look forward to an exciting Summer Camp ! Summer Camp starts 6/2/15 and ends 7/30/15. Below are three images that represent some of the unforgettable moments we had this year.
Happenings in May
- May 5th : Teacher Appreciation Day .
- May 5th - 8th : Mother's Day Breakfast (see your Teachers for details on date and time)
- May 14th : Final Parent chat of the year from The Nest at 9:00am Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child $20 per person. PAK fundraiser to benefit the school.
- May 25th :Memorial Day Holiday - School Closed
- May 26th - 28th : End of School Celebrations (see your Teachers for details on date and time)
- May 28th : Class of the 4's Graduation
- May 29th : Welcome Summer Party - Noon dismissal - No Aftercare
* Second semester Parent Teacher conferences through out the month of May. Please make sure to sign up . See your Teachers for more details.
Loris Malaguzzi - Quote
" They [children] are autonomously capable of making meaning from their daily life experiences through mental acts involving planning, coordination of ideas, and abstraction.... The central act of adults, therefore, is to activate, especially indirectly, the meaning-making competencies of children as a basis of all learning. They must try to capture the right moments, and then find the right approaches, for bringing together, into a fruitful dialogue, their meanings and interpretations with those children. "