Introduction to LCJSMS
Welcome rising 6th graders!!
We are so excited to welcome you to the LCJSMS family. Although we could not meet in person and have you visit the middle school, we have prepared a virtual version of Open Doors for you.
Open Doors is a program to welcome you to the middle school and get you familiar and comfortable with this exciting change. Check out all the videos and documents below.
Overview of Virtual Open Doors:
- Welcome from Dr. Gallo with a presentation of a typical day at LCJSMS for 6th graders
- Introduction video of Assistant Principals Mr. Ciferni & Ms. Muller, and School Counselors
- "Day in the Life" video created last year by our Student Council President
- Open Doors Booklet available for Download
- FAQ document available for download
- Link to submit a question to a school counselor
- STOKES introduction video
School Counselor breakdown for incoming 6th grade
- A-Di Mr. Larry Johnson
- Dj-K Mrs. Stefanie Jurista
- L-Q Mrs. Elke Luftig
- R-Z Mrs. Cristina Casani