The Colt Classified
October 15, 2018
We want to make you aware of a change that may affect your login experience for FACTS. On Friday, October 12, FACTS launched a new website design and logo at FACTSMgt.com.
What does this mean for you?
· The way you log into your FACTS account will not change. Your usernames and passwords will remain the same.
· Go to FACTSMgt.com, click “Parent Log In” in the upper-right hand corner and select “Pay Tuition/Apply for Aid.”
Thank you for your flexibility and please let Ms. Calzado know if you have any other questions regarding the change.
Area police departments remind us that day cares, schools and shopping malls are high target areas. Some theft prevention tips are:
- Hide and remove valuables, including phones, charging cables, backpacks and packages. Women are reminded to carry their purses with them when leaving their vehicles.
- Never leave your car running.
- Lock your car and take your keys.
Middle School conferences will not be scheduled; however, teachers will meet with parents as they arrive in 15 minute increments.
Please be aware that all students will be dismissed at noon and Colt Camp services will not be provided on this day.
Steps for Students
November 6 Dine Out
Chili Cook Off Time!
This annual event supports our students, staff and mission – and continues a legacy of excellence in our leading-edge STREAM learning environment.
Bring your best CHILI- win bragging rights for snagging the coveted
- Chili Cook Off Champion Superstar and/or
- Best Themed Booth Awards
Volunteers needed! Earn service hours while having fun! Join us on Tuesday, October 23rd from 5:30 - 6:30 for an informative meeting to learn how you can help.
Sponsorship and underwriting available for inflatables, games, and food.
See flyer in Tuesday folder for information.
We can't wait to see you at the cook off!
Halloween Candy Grams
Gardeners of Eden
We're excited to introduce Halloween Science this year! Middle school scholars will lead students in engaging STREAM activities. Classes will rotate from the Fall Festival to Halloween Science between 12:15 and 3:15 p.m. on October 31st.
Parents are welcome to join in on the fun during the Fall Festival! The schedule for the Fall Festival is:
12:20-12:45 3rd & 4th graders
12:50-1:15 Kindergarten & 6th graders
1:20-1:45 4K & 7th grders
1:50-2:15 3K, 2nd & 8th graders
2:20-2:45 1st & 5th graders
Fall Faculty Feast
CCCS has a tradition of classes hosting “Faculty Feasts” in appreciation of our wonderful faculty and staff. Organized by your PSO, the Fall meal is hosted by elementary classes (PreK 3 - 4th grade) and Spring meal hosted by 5th grade and Middle School classes.
The Fall Faculty Feast takes place Monday, November 5th. Our theme is Italian! Your support is appreciated! The following link address has been emailed to PreK 3 thru 4th grade parents
There are many and easy ways you can contribute; please see the needs requested to make this event a success. Thank you for your time, talent and/or treasure!
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Joe Patrick's father (choir)
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Joe Nguyen, father of Tiffany (6th)
- For God's healing of Michaela and Alisia, aunts of Alex Stevens (7th)