Do A Random Act Of Kindness
national random act of kindness day is February 17th!
Special Olympics Winter Sports
He will remember this moment forever.
Special Olympics Basketball
These children are having so much fun!
Special Track and Field
The race has started!
Help Out At The Special Olympics!
The Special Olympics is the largest sports program for people with disabilities. It means a lot to the children and adults involved to be accompanied by you! All you have to go and meet these athletes and it becomes a life time memory for them. Who would have thought that simply talking to somebody could mean the world to them?
Examples of Random Acts of Kindness
- Instead of throwing usable things away, donate them to non-profit organizations.
- Ask if somebody needs help, maybe you will make their day.
- Make a lemonade stand and donate the profits to charity.
- Give homeless people care packs, people only need a little boost to start doing good in their lives.
- Return lost belongings to it's owner, even if you want to keep them.