What's Your Personality Type?
By: Modaveny Rosier
Description of People with My Personality Type
- We are quiet and don't like drama.
- We are also hard to get too know well.
- We are doers and need to have personal space.
Common Traits of ISFPs
- Unusually gifted at creating and composing things
- Don't express feelings verbally
- No desire to lead or control others
- Prefer loose, unstructured teaching
- Enjoy multi-sensory teaching (computers, audio, visuals etc.)
- Benefit from developing judgement, criticism and objectivity
- Respond to hands-on training, demonstrations and real-world examples
Does ISFP Describe Me?
The personality type ISFP describes me thoroughly. I am a quiet person if I don't feel comfortable talking to you, but if I do I will talk a lot and probably annoy you. I am kind, humble and have no yearning to control others. I learn well by presentation, I need to see the problem worked out before I can do it. I'm not a person who likes hugs, I need my personal space. ISFPs are all of these things and so am I. So the personality type ISFP describes me perfectly.