1A - German Tombstone
- To use the school’s databases to research a famous German speaking person in history and create a tombstone/flyer with at least ten facts.
- To translate the information you find from English to German.
- To create a digital display for the information you locate.
- To properly cite using MLA format the resources you use.
- To share information found and learn about other German speaking people in history.
1. Only use the school databases. Find a minimum of TWO database articles about your person.
2. Include at least TWO images.
3. Cite ALL the resources you use for information – database articles and images.
4. Find 10 facts about the person you are assigned. You are encouraged to find additional accomplishments. (see handout for specific facts)
5. Make a digital flyer using Smore.com to include the information above.
6. The Smore flyer may list facts but should also have a minimum of FIVE complete sentences about the person.
7. Submit the completed Smore flyer through the form on the library media center webpage.