September 6, 2018
SAVE THE DATE!
September 21 - Popcorn Friday
September 22 - Youth Cheerleading Clinic from 10 AM-2:00 PM @ CCHS
September 29- Fall Family Fun Event
October 1-5 - Spirit Week
October 5- Homecoming
October 3 - Count Day
October 10 - Picture Day
October 12 - Half Day
October 15- No School Students - Professional Development
STUDENT DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES
SAFETY is our top priority during arrival and dismissal times. Please take note of a few important items that will keep our children safe as they enter and exit our buildings.
- If you transport your own child, please have them enter and exit your vehicle from the right lane in front of the school building. You may also pick up and drop off by parking in the lot at the west end of the CUES building. Please do not park in the middle lot (located between the buildings).
- Students are NEVER allowed to cross traffic to and from the middle lot before or after school. They must utilize the pickup and drop-off lane or the west parking lot.
- If you are picking your child up from school prior to dismissal, please come into the office to sign your child out.
- If your child has a change in after school transportation, please contact the office by 2 pm.
- Please do not drop children off before 7:30 am, as supervision is not provided before that time.
PARENT AND COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS ARE WELCOME AT CUES!
We welcome parent and community volunteers at CUES. We appreciate our volunteers helping to support the learning of our students. If you plan to volunteer or visit CUES during the school year, a background check must be completed. Background checks are mandatory and need to be repeated annually. If you would like to complete this process before the school year begins, please feel free to stop by the CUES office.
Breakfast and Lunch Information
FREE BREAKFAST FOR ALL STUDENTS!
Breakfast is FREE for ALL students between 7:30 -8:00am. Furthermore, students are encouraged to take a Grab-n-Go breakfast and store it in their locker for snack time if they have already eaten breakfast at home.
We have very healthy options for breakfast and lunch at CSD. Please click on the link below to view the current menu.
- Breakfast - Free
- Lunch - $2.85
- Milk - $.50
Please be sure to fill out a Free and Reduced Meal Application to see if you qualify. These forms are available online and in our school office.