Term 3 Week 2
Holey Dooley. Busy morning this morning - 3 new enrolments - Jasper ( 1/2C) and his sister Shae (4/5H) and Malakai Forrestor ( 1/2C). Some of you may remember Malakai who was here in Kinder.
- Fabulous conference last Thursday and Friday - Visible Learning - Know Thy Students! So inspiring. More on this later
- Thanks to Pauline and everyone else for holding the ship steady last week while the rest of the exec were out of school
- BBQ Sunday - well done Anthony!
- SDD - some great conversation around the English implementation. Well done to Linda C, Pauline and Cathy too
- Sports assembly - way to go Linda D and the Sharks
- Great job last Thursday afternoon by our dancers, choir and drummers at the Bowls Club. Thanks to the staff who support them.
- This Friday is Tree Planting Day. All classes will be involved with the Dune Care group planting over at the dunes. I will send out a timetable and a note home ASAP
- Swimming for K-2 starts this Wednesday afternoon.
- Inflatable Soccer Field arrives tomorrow for two days. Lauren will let you know the arrangements
- Grandparents Day: good to see everyone practising their dances.
What's happening in Week 2:
Monday 22nd: Assembly 2:30 led by 1/2C
Executive Meeting 3:30
Tuesday 23rd: Staff Meeting 8:20
Inflatable soccer field
Wednesday 24th: Inflatable soccer field
Friday 26th: Tree planting day