Amari G 2nd period
Who were the people associated with the change ?
- English physicist and mathematician . He created three laws of motion . Isaac Newton is the greatest scientist of his era .
- One of the worlds greatest scientist because he took his ideas and earlier ideas and combined them .
- Isaac explained the workings of the universe through mathematics .
- Johannes was a premature German mathematician , astronomer and astrologer . best known for his eponymous laws of planetary motion .
- he declared his purpose of preserving and purifying the grain of truth which he believed the science to contain.
- Italian scientist , mathematician , astronomer and philosopher . He observed the super nova . he enunciated the law of fall .
- played a major role in the scientific revolution
- Proved that all planets revolve around the sun .
- Galileo's research included his observations of the phases of Venus and the fact Jupiter boasted moons , that didn't orbit earth .
How did the change impact the society at the time ?
- There came an understanding of the world so that natural occurrences were no longer an effect of super natural forces .
- It increased knowledge , less superstition ,More scientific answers , freedom to deviate from established theories which increased new development .
How is that change evidenced in today's modern society ?
- It established a new way people think about nature . It brought new things such as ... Astronomy , physics , chemistry and biology .
- (1) Every object in state of rest or uniform motion remains in that state , unless an external force is applied to it .
- (2) The rate of change of momentum of an object is directly proportional to the resultant force acting on it .
- (3) For every action , there is an equal and opposite reaction .