Want to be safe on the internet? Then listen up!
8 Facts on Cyber Safety
- Don't share any personal info on the internet. (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Keep your privacy settings on high!
- Never give out your passwords. Not even to your best friends!
- Don't befriend people on the internet you don't know.
- Don't meet up with people you met online.
- THINK about what you share on the internet before doing it!
- If you are uncomfortable on a site or a chat room, get OFF it!
- If somebody or something is giving you a weird feeling, REPORT it!