1. Belief. They believe in Allah/one god
2. Praying. They pray 5 times a day.
3. Charity. They like to help those in need.
4. Fasting. Fasting is to not eat or drink for a certain period of time.
5. Pilgrimage. They have the annual Hajj.
The Israelite eat specific food. They are forbidden to work on holy days, and some do no activities on holy days. Their place of worship is called a Mosque, and the worship leaders are called Imams (prayer leaders) and Mullahs (teachers). They celebrate the Passover, Gods rescue. On Fridays they pray at the Mosque. Ramadan is the ninth month other the Islam year. A common holy site of theirs is Jerusalem because there they have the Dome of the Rock. Another one is Mecca (in Saudi Arabia).