WELCOME TO SUMMIT!
Greetings from Summit's principal, Mrs. Eva Meyerhoeffer
I will gladly be serving my ninth year as your principal and I’m very excited to work with our wonderful parents and the excellent TEAM we have at Summit. My experience starts with ten years as a 6th grade teacher and another four years as an assistant principal in Twin Falls.
In 2004, I made the leap to Jerome where I taught 6th grade at Central Elementary. The following year, I was given the opportunity to be Central’s and later Summit’s assistant principal, which I happily served for four years. I enjoy being a part of the Jerome School District and I thank you for your kindness and continued support. I am excited and looking forward to meeting OUR 4th and 5th graders and reconnecting with past students. Our parents play an important role on our TEAM and we thank you for your participation.
Let’s have an AWESOME and successful 2017-2018, filled with laughter, positive attitudes and contagious engery. WELCOME again to Summit and thank you so much for sharing your child with us. I can’t wait to meet YOU!! MANY HUGS!!
Important Dates to Remember
· August 7, 8 and 9 - Phone AND Walk in registration 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
(office phone number is 324-3396)
· Aug. 17th - Meet Your Teacher Night from 4:00 -7:00 PM
AGENDA BOOKS CAN BE PURCHASED ON THIS EVENING FOR $5.00
· Aug. 22nd - First day of school begins at 8:05 AM /Tardy bell rings 8:12 AM
· Sept. 4st - Labor Day/ NO SCHOOL
· Oct. 5th & 6th – NO SCHOOL for students or paras/ Teachers Pro. Dev.
· Oct.24th & 25th (T & W) - Parent-Teacher conferences 3:30-7:45 PM
· Oct. 27th - No School
EVERY FRIDAY WILL BE EARLY RELEASE AT 1:50 PM