Dear Belle Aire Families,
Thank you again for all your support and everything you do to help your young people be successful!!
Mr. Conroy, Mr. Cartwright and Mrs. Haithcock
The Importance of Schedules and Routines
Teachers and students are working hard and re-establishing routines. Daily routines are so important for all of us, especially young people. Getting enough rest and eating a healthy breakfast plays such an important role in our students success at school, home and with their relationships. We all need that consistency to help reduce unnecessary stress!
Engaging, predictable environments and ongoing positive adult-child interactions are necessary for promoting children's social and emotional development and preventing challenging behaviors. You can help by following clear and simple schedules and routines. (Hemmeter, Ostrosky, and Fox 2006).
- Parent Teacher Conferences 02/04/2021and 02/11/2021 (these will be done via phone or video conference)
- Midterms go home 02/05/2021
- 2 Hour Early Release 02/10/2021
- President's Day, No School 02/15/2021
- Student of the Month 02/17/2021
Upcoming Dates to be Aware of and Mark on Your Calendar:
- Spring Break 03/29/2021 to 04/05/2021
- Tentative AIR Test Dates: ELA week of 04/12/2021, Math week of 04/26/2021, Science, fifth grade only, week of 05/03/2021