Week of August 12th
It was an incredible first week of school! Thank you to our amazing teachers, staff, students, and families for making it the best first week ever. This week I hope to see you all at Curriculum Night on Thursday, 8/15. We have two sessions to help support with parking and families with multiple children. What should you expect at Curriculum Night?
- Go directly to your child's classroom upon arrival (except for 2nd grade - they will be in the media center and meet as a grade level).
- The teacher will discuss what your child will be learning this year (What do they do all day? What is the AKS? What will they have for homework? How does the teacher communicate progress and information?)
- Ask questions
- Meet and connect with other Suwanee families
- Learn about our Suwanee Vision and Mission (Principal Message)
- Learn how you can support your child at home.
- Learn how you can support in the classroom.
- Hear from the PTA about special events and goals for 2019-2020
Thanks for all you do!
Your Proud Principal,
Suwanee Staff Highlight Assistant Principal, Mrs. Sample
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade
- Pre-Kindergarten Special Education Program
- Speech Program
- Early Intervention Program/Reading Recovery
- Literacy and Social Studies
- 504 Coordinator