All you need to know about Egypt.
- They could grow many crops near the Nile River after it flooded.
- Farming and the calendar divided into 3 seasons- (1) Flood, (2) Planting and Growing (3) Harvest.
- When the Nile River flooded, water, mud and silt from the river was washed up over the river banks creating a fertile growing area.
- Homes were made of mud bricks and mortar.
- The Nile River was provide for drinking, taking baths, cooking, wash clothes, wash dishes, etc.
- The Upper class hunted birds in papyrus marshes.