PEEK OF THE WEEK
COOPER UPPER ELEMENTARY
UPCOMING EVENTS - OUR BIG ROCKS
- 3/20 Dentist R Us
- 3/20 PTA Meeting Cooper LMC 6:30 PM
- 2/22 Mrs. Martin's Class Field Trip to Gleaners 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 3/22 Camp Cooper Reading Night 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM @ Cooper
- 3/23 Career Day
BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND CALENDAR
- 3/26 Skate Night 6-8 PM (Tiger Day)
- 3/28 String Fling 7:00 PM @ Stevenson High School
- 3/29 Battle of the Books: 5th Grade 9:30 - 10:30 6th Grade 1:30 - 2:30
- 3/30 - 4/8 Spring Break
- 5/11 Detroit Tigers VS. Seattle Mariners @7:10
READING PROFICIENCY REPORTS
Our school just completed assessing students on their reading progress through i-Ready testing and if applicable an F&P running record inventory. We are excited to share with you their Reading Proficiency Reports which will indicate your child's current reading level.
Your child's Reading Proficiency Report will be sent home with their report card on March 16, 2018.
The Reading Proficiency Report
- Will list your child's current reading level on applicable assessments.
- Will indicate if your child is within targeted reading standards for their grade level.
Cooper Variety Show Update
Congratulations on being a part of the 2018 Cooper Upper Elementary Variety Show! I have scheduled some OPTIONAL practice days.
· Monday, March 12
· Monday, March 16
· Monday March 23
· Monday, April 9
· Monday, April 16
· Monday, April 23
All practices are from 3:45-5:00 in the Cafe. Please be sure to pick your student up on time.
· These practices help out students in two ways:
o Easier for groups to get together
o They have an opportunity to get the feel of performing under the lights on the stage.
****Parents, please email me ahead of time that your child has your permission to stay for practice and has a ride home. That will eliminate forgetting and losing slips of paper.
Email is email@example.com
Cooper Upper Elementary School Family Night & Fundraiser with The Detroit Tigers
Detroit Tigers VS. Seattle Mariners
Click Below From More Information