Mrs. Pritchard's Goal Sheet
- Lesson 19
- Reading Skills: Cause and Effect / Summarize / Prefixes, re-, bi-
- Grammar: Irregular Verbs
- Spelling: Vowel Sounds in spoon and wood
- Writing: Persuasive
- Multiplying by 11 and 12
- Finding square roots of perfect squares
- Adding money amounts (decimals)
- Reading and showing the temperatures on the Celsius scales
- Identifying the number of days in each month and days in a year
- Declaration of Independence
- Three Branches of the Government
- Defining democracy, monarchy, and dictatorship
- Ten vocabulary words
Upcoming Test Dates
- Social Studies Test - Thursday, Feb. 25
- Math Written Test - Thursday, Feb. 25
- Spelling Test - Feb. 26
- Reading Test- Friday, Feb. 26
- X's 11 and 12 Test - Friday, Feb. 26
- Reading every night is very important to your education!
- Practice X's 12 facts nightly.
- Practice cursive nightly.