My goal is to keep the reader in suspense
How will I achieve this?
- I will only use 'necessary' detail
- I will use powerful language features and powerful verbs when necessary
- I will only use meaningful dialogue-Dialogue revealing character traits or relationships, to increase tension, etc.
Some other things I want to keep on improving in...
I want to continue to improve with my defending skills.
Memory is definitely something I need to work on. It's like I don't have enough room in my brain!
I'd love to continue learning more and more cool tricks!
Putting up a timetable in my desk, or looking at the GATE timetable everyday will definitely help me. Sometimes technology clashes with GATE which makes me completely forget, so i really need to get that timetable stuck in my head!
Reflecting on Term 1/2
Below is an example of my use of powerful verbs:
Why do I think this?
- I have improved, but not greatly. Actively involved means creating opportunities, which have been doing, by trailing for more sports.
- I've also pushed myself out of my comfort zone a little bit more than I used to. For example, having to the courage to ask if I could pull out of Inter-Ints (cross country).
I achieved this goal, with an 11.8! Achieving this, was really tough. I had to get up earlier on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays just to go to running club/circuit training, and train hard!
This term, rather than focussing on running, I'd like to focus on core strength. This will help with my netball, tennis, swimming, and a lot of other sports or activities. How will I improve this? Circuit Training!