Do AWESOME Things!!
These INCLUDE, but are NOT limited to, the following:
1. Provide job-embedded professional development.
2. Model and demonstrate highly-effective, best practices.
3. Offer non-evaluative, objective feedback on a regular basis.
4. Create an environment where student needs drive professional development.
5. Offer guidance and feedback at the exact time teachers need it most - in the classroom.
6. Inspire teachers to try new learning strategies and/or tools.
7. Facilitate the transition from teacher-centered to learner-driven classrooms.
8. Are site-based teacher-leaders who support both students and their teachers.
9. Collaborate with teachers in order to engage students in innovative ways.
10. Help to close the digital use divide by ensuring all students understand how to use technology to create content.
Examples of Fall 2015 Collaboration Projects
Reading Responses: Mrs. Lorberbaum's Third Grade Class
Plickers: Real-Time Formative Assessment
Give all students the chance to participate and engage in learning without feeling self-conscious.