The Colt Classified
All PreK-2nd Grade Students Should Bring Their Lunch to School on Tuesday
IOWA Assessments - April 2nd-5th
Congratulations to our 4th Grade Robotics Team!
On January 12th, our three CCCS Robotics teams participated in the Hogg Middle School Robotics Qualifier. Our 4th grade team, Team Rocket, not only received the 3rd Place Champions Award but also earned a spot in the East Area Championship which took place this weekend at Stafford High School. The members of Team Rocket (James Bauman, Matthew Harris, Susana Rodriguez, Annabel Tavarez, Will Winfrey) competed against 96 other teams from across the Central and East Texas area. They performed very well in their project presentation and beat their robot score from the Qualifier. This is their first year participating in the Robotics team and we are very proud of what they accomplished they season!
Spring Pictures will be Taken this Wednesday
The 8th grade class will take their group photo on Wednesday. Scholars should wear church attire. Girls are asked to wear a nice dress (no spaghetti straps) and boys are asked to wear slacks, tie and preferably a jacket.
Proofs will be sent for review before purchasing. If pictures were pre-purchased and you are not satisfied with the photos, a refund will be provided.
Corpus Christi Parish Master Plan Town Hall Meeting
CORPUS CHRISTI PARISH – TOWN HALL MEETING
HONORING OUR PAST, BUILDING OUR FUTURE
At the invitation of our pastor, Fr. Tom Smithson, all parishioners and school parents are invited to attend a Town Hall Meeting to learn more about the vision for the future of Corpus Christi Parish. As we celebrate the 50th anniversary of our current church, built in 1968, we look ahead to the needs of our parish family and the best way to meet these needs through the development of a Campus-Wide Master Plan.
If you weren't able to attend one of the prior meetings, please join us on Wednesday, March 27th from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. in Prefontaine Hall. This informative session will be presented by Steve Lucchesi, Senior Principal, Ziegler Cooper Architects. Refreshments will be served. Your interest and participation are greatly appreciated!
Spring Fling Tickets are on the Way!
Registration Referral Fee
* The referred family and their child must meet all admissions requirements for Corpus Christi Catholic School.
* The referral fee of $500 will be disbursed on December 1, 2019 considering that the new family is still enrolled in CCCS.
* Disbursements will be made by either applying to current family’s tuition or check payable to referring family.
* The referral fee applies on a new per family basis; not new, per student basis (one referral fee of $500 if family registers four children or one child).
Lenten Fish Fry Service Opportunity
Scholars are reminded to bring their Service Hours Log for a signature.
- For God's continued healing of Cardinal DiNardo
- For God's healing of Ms. Liz Fretz, mother of Zoe Meuser (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Roman Mejia, father of Mrs. Gomez
- For God's healing of Mr. Luis Gomez, uncle of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Jerry LaBarrie, grandfather of Gabriella LaBarrie (1st grade)
- For God's healing of Mr. Vince Freeman, stepfather of Ms. Fucheck(MS ELA)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Pablo Rodriguez, uncle of Mrs. Ponce
Middle School Scholars Social Media Presentation
Tuesday, March 26th, 11:30am
Spring Pictures and 8th Grade Group Picture
Wednesday, March 27th, 8am
Theology of the Body 6th Grade Parent Meeting
Thursday, March 28th, 6-7pm
Stations of the Cross
Friday, March 29th, 2:30pm
9900 Stella Link Road
First Communion Preparation
Saturday, March 30th, 10am-12pm
IOWA Assessments for 2nd-8th graders
Tuesday, April 2nd, 8:30pm to Thursday, April 4th, 1pm
Saturday, April 6th, 8am
6800 Fairway Drive
Elementary running events begin at 8:30 a.m.
Middle School running events begin at 10:00 a.m.
CogAT for 2nd, 4th and 6th graders
Tuesday, April 9th, 8:30am to Wednesday, April 10th, 1pm
Catholic Family Day at Minute Maid Park
Friday, April 26th, 7:15pm
501 Crawford Street
Click the link below to purchase tickets: http://astrosgroupsales.com/event/Catholicfamily8