Fingerprints, Photos & Biometrics
By: Hamiz and Zuhaib
- People who are charged with indictable offences and are released could be fingerprinted before getting out of prison
- In investigations when evidence is collected they search for finger prints on the items
- People who are charged with indictable offences are released could also be photographed before getting out of prison
- Photographs are taken during investigation and are used as evidence during trials
- A science that is used to identify individuals based on the shape of body. These include fingerprints, face recognition and face shape.
- Biometric verification significantly reduces the chance that one person could pose as, or be mistaken for another