Español 1 - a156
Profesora: Señora Toni Schneller
In Spanish I, you begin to speak and understand written and spoken Spanish.You will soon be communicating in everyday situations.
- You will be able describe yourself and others, your family, your home, your likes and dislikes, and your daily activities.
- You will begin to understand plus participate in conversations and presentations.
- You will learn to read and comprehend real world language such as: stories, e-mails, dialogs, advertisements and signs.
Student expectations enabling you to APRENDER (Learn)
a156 Class Website
Textbook Website: Aventura
Great online resources!
Quizlet used for reviewing new vocabulary
Flashcards, games, and more!
CCHS believes you should connect to online resources to enhance learning. So, bring in your tablet/SMART phone. (Even an old phone without a data plan can connect to wifi).
¡Otra Cosa ...Mariposa!
Los útiles (Class Supplies)
- 1" 3-ring binder (preferably Clear View to tuck your vocabulary sheet in front for easy access)
- 1 or more dry erase markers
- tab dividers
- paper, pens/pencils
- optional (but useful) items: Kleenex, Clorox wipes, Wrapped candy for prizes